Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best Team i worked with.........love u all to the MAX!!!

Year 2011 
The best collaboration i worked with!
Wonderful team filled with a lot of laughter, "bitching" behind each other back, "愉拍”-ing each other!
We were like a family, longing to see everyone weeks after weeks.....



Behind every successful program is a great creative team: Producer Ah Lian, Able to take our nonsense Camera Man Thong Thong, 傻妹 AP-coordinator Cai Fang, Script Writer Justin, Handsome Joseph.......not forgetting my PA : Finn !! Thks Finn for making my job easier & lighter my bags la!!


And this show started my PLANKING.............





2011 was not a great year for me BUT i was glad & happy to have this team & artistes to work with ....they made my 2011 a wonderful & memorable year for me!!
Thank You everyone!!